Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Fun!

We got up early this morning and went out for a walk and then back in our room to get ready. It was really nice out until time to pack the van, then it was pouring rain. So we had pack all our stuff in the rain. As soon as we hit the road, it quit raining. Mom went to Panera and we had our normal bagel and coffee (well, Mom had coffee, I only shared the bagel. I really want coffee, but she tells me I do not need it!)

We arrived at the training building early and got settled in time for another walk. I was getting lots of attention from Maureen and Cathy and Judy commented how handsome I was, so I looked at her and went flying over and leaned against her. She was shocked that I knew she was talking about me??

Today was a better start as there was not so much talking right away, we got to play much earlier. Today was more fun too as it was more difficult things, so more cookies. We did drop on recalls, signals (everyone was impressed with my POP up sit!! Deb said I sure took that literally!), spins, scent discrimination, and lots of dumbbell games. I really like my dumbbell!

By quitting time, I was really tired. 2 Full days of play is a lot for my brain. But I had a lot of fun and liked meeting all my new friends. Vito's mom, Pinky, came today too and she was really big. She was nice, but not as much fun as Vito.

We learned some new games to play at home too. So I can't wait to get started!

No comments: