Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, May 2, 2010

What a FUN weekend!

I had such a great weekend. Saturday morning we got up really early, packed the van and headed to Canton. Mom kept telling me we were going to go "play" and meet a lot of new friends. I was so excited!! When we got there, I saw a lot of friends that I had played with before and some new ones. We set up all our stuff in this great building and then took a walk. There was a dog park next door and lots of dogs came up to the fence to greet me too.

It was then time to start, so we went back inside and I had to go in my cage. HEY! I thought we were going to play. Then everyone started talking... I voiced my opinion once as I thought we were going to play and blah, blah, blah, everyone was introducing themself and talking about this and that. When it got to mom's turn she said that I wanted to know when we got to play. I'm glad she let them know!

Then the bestest friend arrived... wow, a big dog, bigger than me! Vito is a black 7 month Great Dane, I was so excited to meet him. Finally he and his mom came over and sat down with us. Mom said that he reminded her so much of me at that age - ornery and into everything! Thanks mom ??!!! We got to hang out together all day and even "got in trouble" for some grumbly big dog play. boys will be boys...

We did a lot of fun stuff and I got to eat a lot of great cookies. We each got to take turns in the ring, it was a lot of fun as I like to learn new things.

No comments: