Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OUCHY Neck!

My neck was really sore this morning and I didn't want Gary to quit rubbing it. I kept pushing harder and harder into his shoulder. Then when he thought he was done, I put my head in his lap so he would keep rubbing. Mom thought it was muscular as it was tight last night.

Mom took me to Dr. Karen tonight and as soon as I saw her I started wiggling and wagging my tail, I was sooo happy. She went over me and adjusted my neck in 4 places. I yawned and yawned and then it felt so good.

On the way home Mom told me I had to rest and let her use the ZEB on me, but I had other ideas as I felt good. I started running and spinning through the house as soon as we got home. She kept telling me to settle, but I need to R U N!!!

I finally just relaxed and let her work on me some, but I really don't think I need it.

No comments: