Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fun Class tonight

Mom and I had fun at class tonight. It was so nice to be able to go play agility again. We have not been able to do a lot outside lately with all this rain. We did contacts, spread jumps, tunnels and table first. I was a very good boy and did everything mom asked me to do. A bar was knocked but Kim told Mom it was her fault for calling me over the double and she agreed - so not *MY* fault!! She did it right the next time.

Then we moved to the weaves and teeter. We worked on driving forward front crosses and luckily mom and I had just worked on those at home last week and over the weekend. So we were able to do that pretty well. I did great weave poles too.

Mom was proud of me to work when Dash came to our class. Two weeks ago he walked into the room with one sequence to go and I just could not concentrate. Tonight he came over and joined our class, well, hung out in our class, but I was able to focus and do the sequence including the weaves. I got LOTS of cookies for doing that!

No comments: