Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Agility time

We have had a great day. We took a walk at the park and I got to run too. I was a very good boy and went back to Mom every time she called me. Good thing as that is the only way I am allowed to run. When bicycles are coming, Mom calls me and I have to sit beside her and wait until they go by, then I get to run again. I learned the hard way awhile back that if I do not go to her when she tells me, then I don't get to run anymore.

Then we came home and ate "cook out" chicken YUM!! And then we played in our back yard. We did some obedience and some agility and some running and playing. And of course my favorite game "get yer butt!" I like for Mom to chase me!! We had so much fun outside and then it started raining. It wasn't too bad so we stayed out and played in the rain for awhile, but it was getting worse so we had to come inside.

I took a nap while Mom did some work so that I would be ready to play some more!!

No comments: