Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun Night


Mom and I had so much fun tonight. We went outside 4 times today, I wish it would be like this forever!!! I get to go out and run before work, at lunch and then at least 2 times at night. We did our obedience and a lot of fun agility. I even volunteered the weaves and the teeter several times (the weaves always earn me BIG cookies!) The teeter is just FUN!! We also did some jumping and ran the dogwalk and Aframe a couple of times. I am so glad we get to play agility again, I have missed it.

Then Mom thought she would sit outside and work while I played. I don't think so!! We are to play together outside, no working allowed. She finally figured it out after I stared at her for awhile and she put the computer down and we raced around the yard playing chase. And then we stood very quiet and listened to a woodpecker.

I have soooo much fun playing outside with Mom. It is always just the two of us playing games, being silly and having fun. That is why I got so upset she thought she was going to work. She always says bad things when she reads her work email, so none of that in our play yard!!!

No comments: