Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, June 26, 2011

FINALLY!!

Mom finally let me go out and play/train tonight. I have been begging to train since Friday and she would not let me. It was so nice out tonight and I finally feel better so we went out and did obedience and then some agility and then mixed them together. We would heel and do a spin and then take a jump. And then we would heel and Mom would send me to the poles. Then we played the "smoke ya" game. Like Mom thinks she can beat me??? I am so glad we finally got to enjoy this great weather!!! I love to train outside when it is like this.

No comments: