Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, June 26, 2011

More pictures, of a different kind

Well, everyone knows how much my Mom likes to take pictures. Sometimes I can hardly see, or see spots, because of all the flash. But it makes her happy and I AM pretty photogenic.

Well, my doctor likes to take pictures too! But a different kind. She took pictures of my bones!! How cool is that. I sure hope Mom doesn't learn how to do that.

My sacrum and lower spine from the side:

My spine and sacrum on my tummy:

My elbows:


My hips:

No comments: