Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun at the park!!

We got up early this morning and I was feeling much better so Mom and I went to the park. It was cooler and cloudy so our walk was so nice. There were not many people there so I got to run too. The people that were there told Mom what a good "dog" I am. Well, I am good, but not sure about a "dog" ???? When people would get close, Mom would call me and have me sit/wait in heel position until they were past and then I could run again. Since I was so good, Mom continued to let me run. The people passing us were amazed that I was so good. But I was good cuz I wanted to keep running! We walked for about an hour and then we came home. I got ice to eat for the ride home.

No comments: