Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Good day turned bad

Today started as an exciting day. Mom and I went to the chicken neck store and got 130# of those chicken necks!! I was so excited when they brought out so many boxes. We took them home and started grinding and packaging. Mom also had chicken livers and chicken hearts and even some lamb liver. I helped Mom and Gary with all the hard work. I was a good taste tester too.

Before we finished, Mom noticed my belly looked bloated and she was really concerned about me. She finished everything up and started working on me. She massaged me and did reiki and used the zeb and gave me phazyme to help get rid of that nasty gas. I did get rid of some of it :) She was thinking about taking me to the hospital as she was getting concerned about my belly. After working on me though, she could tell I was getting better. She took me out to walk to help relieve some of it too.

She could tell I was improving and we finally went to bed. I did get her up twice to go out during the night.

No comments: