Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, June 11, 2011

Not feeling good

I have prostatitis and now on BIG GUNS antibiotics and it is really knocking me down. I have little energy and then crash. And my belly hurts, but it doesn't make me not eat. I need my food! Mom did reiki on my stomach tonight and it really helped, I sure needed something.

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit today and I was so happy to seem them. I talked and talked and talked to them. But then I had to take a nap. But was able to visit some more when I got up. I am glad they stayed. I really enjoy when they come to visit us. I always show them all my toys and bones.

No comments: