Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Helping Mom find walnuts

We have a walnut tree in the back yard and Mom says they can make me sick, so she always picks them all up. I saw her over there looking for something on the ground so I went over to help. She showed me a handful and said "help me find them." So I sniffed them and started sniffing the ground, I think Mom was surprised :) So then she told me, do not eat them, just point them!! Then I found one and it was kind of buried so you could not see it, but I could smell it. I told Mom and she looked and said find it! So I picked it up and tossed it at her. You know, I remember this happening before. Our first hunt test I went on point and Mom couldn't find the bird, so she told me there was no bird and to go on. Well, I retrieved the bird on my own. Even the judge told her to trust me. Hmm, wouldn't you think she would remember that. Well, she did but after the fact.

I am such a good helper and can help do just about anything you want.

No comments: