Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Early morning run

We knew there was a storm heading our way, so we went out to run early this morning. I played for a long time while Mom picked up all the branches and pine cones from last night's storm. They were everywhere! She still did not get it all done and we had to go in as I was getting really hot. We didn't get to train though as the grass was so wet Mom was afraid I would slip. I was excited to train, but I will have to wait... Maybe we can train inside today!

No comments: