Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, June 24, 2011

No more tricks

I made sure I got all my cookies and breakfast today. Yesterday was such a surprise I didn't know what to do... but today I was ready. I managed Mom and Gary to make sure they did not forget to give me cookies and breakfast. Whew... luckily they listened and I got all my food.

Mom had to go to work early and Gary was going to take me out to run, but I was too worried I would not get my yogurt bone. So I stayed inside and stood by the freezer to remind him... hey, get it out of here Gary!!

No comments: