Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, June 4, 2011

Time to get up!!

Mom has been taking me out to run every morning before work. It has been so nice to go out and run to start my day. Well, this morning, Mom thought she would sleep in. I don't think so.... we need to go outside and run! Gary was up, so Mom sent me down to him, but I went back upstairs and insisted Mom GET UP!! She wanted to know what she could do that Gary couldn't. Take me outside to run, that is what!!

I won - she got up and we went out to run before it got too hot. I like our new schedule :)

No comments: