Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rough Week

We have had a long, rough week. I went back to Dr Karen on Tuesday and it was confirmed I still have my "bladder bug." Mom and I thought so as I have been sick since I stopped my antibiotic. I have had Mom up every night with upset tummy. I feel bad getting her up as she has to go to work, but my belly is really upset.

Then on Thursday I knew something was up. No cookie, no breakfast, no cookie ball... hey, what is going on MOM??? Do you not see me begging?? Then I had to go to the doctor all by myself!! Mom took me and left me there?? what is that all about?? Then they poked and prodded me and made me take a long nap. I don't know what all they did, but my legs are sore. When Mom finally came to get me, I jumped up to hug her and pushed her blouse up. She said luckily just she and the tech were in the room! Then I ran into the door as I wanted to go home.

Mom worked from home the rest of the day so she could keep an eye on me. When we first got home, she said I was just like "Grandpa Rock" as I would NOT sit still. I was all over the place and kept running in to things. Then I went upstairs and Mom really panicked. She followed me up so she could help me back down. Then she blocked off the stairs, now that was not fair. I finally laid down under her desk and stayed there all afternoon until dinner time. I was so hungry as I had no food, the only thing I was allowed to have was ice. I slept all night, so hopefully Mom was able to catch up on some sleep.

No comments: