Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Obedience Class

Mom and I have been going to a new obedience class and it is a lot of fun. We are learning a lot and getting to practice in a group setting. I even got to practice my beginner novice stay in a ring, we have never done that before. I did a great job, but we have been practicing in the back yard. We have learned new games to play for heel and recalls. There is one that is my favorite and every one thinks I am cute because I get so excited. We practiced figure 8s this week and I think I do a better job than Mom. She has a lot of footwork to do, but I stay in place even if she doesn't do her footwork. I get so excited at our class I bounce up and down between exercises. And this is even in the heat :) I am glad we are going to continue going to class as I have a lot of fun.

No comments: