Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Glad I am feeling better

I am so glad I feel better today, it was so nice and cool outside and we went out to play lots of times. We went out for me to just run around, we went out to work on our obedience, we went out and did a few jumps and weaves, and then Gary went out with us and helped us move some equipment. I can't remember the last time I was allowed to do agility, so Gary had the equipment all lined up. He moved it so that we can start playing again.

I am resting now and Mom said I will sleep good tonight. I have been playing almost all day with just one nap early this afternoon. Oh, we had another cookout too. Good chicken and veggies, I like veggies too but the chicken was the best part.

No comments: