Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, June 26, 2011

A better day

I woke up feeling much better and I proved it by talking and talking and talking to Mom and Gary. I do think I was cheated on my breakfast though... Mom doesn't think I can count, but I sure did not get as many chicken necks as I usually do!!

After breakfast I got another nice massage and I rolled around on the floor and talked to Mom. She said, yep! he is feeling better!!! After my nap, we are going to take a walk at the park.

I sure hope I can go to class this week. I had to miss all my classes last week and I did MISS them!!

No comments: