Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rainy Day Fun

Well, the storm has hit and we cannot play outside. We had a lot of fun inside though. I got a new bosu ball to work on my core muscles (whatever that is!) so we played on that for awhile. Luckily Mom was able to get it inflated before the storm hit.


That was a big workout for me, so I took a rainy day nap while Mom got caught up on the computer and cleaned the office.

And then we made venison cookies - YUM! I helped Mom do everything and even taste tested the "batter" before we put it in the oven. I cannot wait to eat them after they are baked.



After making cookies I played with my new toy. Mom had to run errands and brought home a new toy for me, so I played tug and retrieve with it.


I guess rainy days aren't so bad, but it would be nice to go play agility now that I can. Maybe tomorrow....

No comments: