Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, March 26, 2011

Agility Fun

Mom and I went to an agility seminar today and she was right - I had a LOT of fun. We got to run and jump and play with my tug toy and I got lots of food rewards. We started out just doing one jump and go to Mom and then run and retrieve my toy. Then we did a couple of jumps and then I got to do the teeter too! Then we did some more difficult stuff and I had to go far away from Mom and do jumps and then run back to her. We did 180s and pinwheels and "get outs" and all kinds of fun things. And then at the end of the day we ran the jumpers course from the invitational last year and guess what, I did it great!! Mom even raced me on part of the course to see if she could run faster than me, that was really fun!! The seminar was at a new place with a lot of land, so we got to take a really long walk before our seminar too. I'm sure there were a lot of critters out there, but I didn't hunt as we were going to play agility. After our fun day, we went to the hotel. I still do not understand where you are supposed to "sit." Mom kept telling me to get on the bed, but I wasn't ready to go to bed!! There was a chair, but it was not a chair to relax in??? I kept wanting to go outside, but it was really cold out and Mom would not stay out with me very long. I finally gave up and went to bed!

No comments: