Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Busy Day

and I was a good helper!! Gary and I went out and picked up leaves and branches this morning. Gary and I got the BIG branches, the ones Mom didn't get earlier this week. I help carry and drag them across the yard.

Then I helped Mom and Gary get out all the agility equipment. It was exciting to get out all the equipment and I tested every piece as soon as it came out of the shed. Gary was getting ready to move half of the aframe and wondered why it was so heavy, oops! I was standing on it :)

I also chased the critter while they were working. That is my job too, to keep the critters away, or at least try to!

It was a great day, I was outside running around almost all day. I am so glad we can get out and play more now. I also took my new bone outside and chewed my bone in the fresh air.

No comments: