Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

UH-OH

Gary was looking for his shoe all night, I forgot what I did with it?? He has some old "yard shoes" that he leaves by the garage door and I always carry one around when they get home. I "guess" I took it outside and forgot about it. Mom said she did not know I took it out either. Gary was looking all over the house and could not find it...

Well, this morning Mom took me out and guess what was outside!! At least I left a "guard dog" with it so no one would steal it!!

No comments: