Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cincinnati!

We got to the hotel and Mom carried all our stuff in the room and then we took a walk and went inside. I still do not understand where we are supposed to relax -there is no couch??!! The bed is okay, but that is for sleeping. After getting settled, we went to Chili's and got our dinner. They have a "trio fahita" that is great and Mom can share with me. It has chicken, steak and SHRIMP!! Yum, yum, yum!!!

I kept wanting to go outside after dinner. It was snowing and there were a lot of fun things to investigate. Plus, there was no where to sit down??!! Mom finally sat down on the bed and told me we were not going outside anymore, I had to sit down on the bed. I walked around the room for awhile and checked everything out and finally decided I was tired and got on the bed. Mom said I was snoring as soon as I laid down. I guess I was tired!

No comments: