Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 27, 2011

More Fun

We got up this morning and got ready and went to Panera to get our breakfast and lunch! Our seminar does not start until this afternoon so we have time this morning to "relax" and Mom said she had some other fun stuff for me too! We ate our breakfast and then I was ready to go. It didn't take too long of my pacing back and forth to convince Mom it was time to go have fun!! The building has two training areas and two separate rings, so Mom had made arrangements for us to use the other ring this morning to play. I didn't know what she had planned as she is always full of surprises for me. She had brought all our training stuff so we practiced our dumbbell and figure 8s and matwork and heeling and signals and... you name it. We played for about 30 minutes and then we took a break. I really didn't want a break, but Mom made me. It really was fun as we had the entire ring/building to ourselves. This is me on my mat:
We played for quite awhile and worked on running recalls and more rally things. Then Mom really pushed me. She would throw a cookie, release me to it and then tell me to "wait" before I got there. Now I just do not think that is fair. Once she releases me to it, it should be MINE!. But I listened and stopped and looked at it until she released me again. I'm not sure that was a fun game??? Although I did end up getting the cookie!

After we played, we took a long walk and I found a bird in the brush. I went on a really intense point, but Mom didn't have her camera. (hard to believe, huh? :) And then, someone shot a gun!!! Wow, I didn't know anyone was there with guns. I looked to see where the bird flew, but couldn't see him. Mom tried to explain the gun shot was far away, but I don't think so.... Mom wouldn't go in to flush either as she said it was all thorns!! I was going to go in, but she told me I wasn't allowed either.

No comments: