Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, March 25, 2011

Rally Class

I was really excited to go to rally class tonight, it has been 3 weeks since we were at class and I missed it! We took my pivot discs to class and I got to show everyone how to do pivots to help with heeling and "rally pivots." It was fun being a demo dog again. Everyone also gave me lots of congratulations on my 3 obedience/rally legs and especially my first place! They were proud of me!! After class we had to go straight home and start packing for our weekend. Mom keeps telling me I am going to have a lot of fun!!

No comments: