Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, March 5, 2011

No trial for me!

Mom and I were going to Medina today for an APDT trial. We were all packed and ready to go and I did not feel well, so we stayed home. I didn't feel good at class last night, but Mom was not sure if I would feel better this morning or not. We got up and was almost ready to go and she was keeping an eye on me. I LOVE to grab her combs out of the cupboard in the mornings and this morning she opened the cupboard and I just did not feel like getting it. So she said that was it, we were staying home. I started feeling better throughout the day, but was still pretty tired. We did some ball work and some pivoting and fun little games throughout the day, but I rested a lot too.

Then we crashed on the couch and watched a movie in the evening. It rained all day and all night, so it was a good day to stay home and watch a movie.

No comments: