Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, March 4, 2011

Vacation Day!

We had a vacation day today. I love days when Mom stays home with me. I had chicken necks - my real ones! - for breakfast and then we played tug and did some ball work. I love it when we can play in the mornings. Although Mom always makes me wait for awhile after I eat. Then we had to run errands, I could really do without that part, but at least I can be with her.

We spent the day doing things around the house and playing. Then we went to class.

No comments: