Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 20, 2011

B U N N Y !!!!

We all went out in the yard today to play. Mom and Gary were slow behind me and I found a bunny! He thought he was hiding. He ran under the fence and then down the fence line, Mom said I looked like a greyhound I was running so fast. She was really afraid I was going to run into the other fence, but I have good brakes. I just about got him and would have if he didn't cheat and go on the other side of the fence.

Then we played the "go to Mom" "go to Gary" game. It was fun, I would run back and forth and back and forth as fast as I could. I really like playing in my back yard and I am so happy we have nice weather again.

We also played some agility and Mom set up some different exercises for us to do. I think my favorite is the teeter now!

Later in the day, we had a cookout! We had hamburgers, and chicken and brats. I ate a lot of chicken. I am so excited that is also cookout season.

This is me after our big weekend outside!

No comments: