Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Work from home day!

We haven't had a work from home day in a long time and I was so excited when Mom told me! I really like hanging out with her all day, and we get to snack too :) I played out in the yard in the nice weather while she worked. I have a new friend next door, Hobo, and we play through the fence. He is really nice.

Then at lunch we went out back and played agility. I got to run and hunt and we played recall games, I am really good at those! Mom tries to trick me but it does not work. We also worked on our "Let's Go" and I did a really good job with it.

Then we were in the office and we heard all this noise, we went to the back and Mom opened the door and all these ice balls came flying in the door. I peaked out at first and then thought it was pretty cool to have ice pouring in from the sky. It didn't last very long and by 7:00 it was nice enough to go back outside to play. Then we came in and played for a long time in our training room.

It was such a FUN day with Mom!

No comments: