Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Home Depot

Mom and I went to Home Depot tonight and had a lot of fun. We worked for about 10-15 minutes and I did a GREAT job. We moved to another part of the store and I heard squeaking! Gotta get it - where is it. Then two workers walk by and tell me how handsome I am. They (and Mom) try to convince me they did the squeak. I don't believe them. I want to find the critter.

They leave and other people come to talk to me and I hear it again, but this time I can see where it is coming from. I take Mom to check it out. I look both ways and look up, I will get that critter when he runs or flies. The workers are moving things and laughing and I keep trying to find the noisy critter. Finally Mom tells me there is NO critter and we go to another aisle to work.

Then we went to the pet store and got more treats. I was disappointed though as I thought I should get the new bag of treats tonight.

No comments: