Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 6, 2011

Feeling better

I am feeling much better today. Mom rented the building for us since the weather is so nasty. She took the camera and took videos of us so she could watch our training. We had a lot of fun when we were there. We practiced a lot of different things and played games and then I got to retrieve my ball. Mom was laughing at me as I would go over the jump, through the tunnel, get the ball and take it back. Then I would do it all over again - it was FUN!!!

No comments: