Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Off to Cincinnati

Mom has a vacation day again today and we are getting ready for Cincinnati. We had to run errands and get our food (YUM!) and go to the library and more running around. Errands aren't bad, but not my favorite thing to do. When we got home we had to pack all our stuff in the van. Mom even packed all my meals in little containers and put in our special cooler. It was fun helping her prepare all my food!

She let me go out in the yard and run around some before we left, but then I had to get all wiped down as it was muddy outside. Then we hit the road! Oh, and I got a yogurt bone for the drive! I love my frozen yogurt bones!

No comments: