Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chicken wings.... I don't think so

Gary brought home pizza and chicken for dinner tonight. They started eating pizza and then Mom opened the little box and there were chicken necks. I was sooo excited as I love chicken necks. She picked one up and I got all excited as it had to be mine. HUH- "she" is eating my chicken neck?? She isn't supposed to eat my chicken necks. She shared a bite with me and they were really good. Then the next bite I got all wiggly as it had to be mine, but no, she is eating more. She tries to tell me they are "wings" but I know better. Then I dance and give her kisses, please don't eat my chicken necks. She did share with me, well, she said that is was more like me sharing with her as I probably got more. Whatever they were, they sure were good!!

No comments: