Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, October 30, 2011

Another day at the seminar

The seminar didn't start until 9, so Mom and I took another long walk this morning. I really like taking walks in the morning. There were joggers out this morning too and they all they I looked handsome in my coat.

We had another fun day at the seminar. We played "cookie flicking" and I got to chase cookies all over. And then we played hunting games, but I "hunted" on Mom. She would hide a toy or a cookie and I got to find it. It really wasn't hard, but it was FUN! Then we played some other fun games with cookies. As long as there are cookies, I am happy.

We went back to the hotel again and it was not so bad tonight as I was TIRED!! I really didn't care that I had to get in bed early.


Mom did make me put on my BOT coat as my muscles were tight.


I stayed up for awhile with my coat, but as soon as Mom took it off, I was back to resting. Mom called this my "alligator nap."

No comments: