Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fun run


Mom and I went to the school to run today, although it was hard to actually run with all the wind. Mom kept laughing at me as my ears were doing dances! We were the only ones at the school and Mom just let me go and do whatever I wanted. I thought she was being lazy though as I had to keep stopping and looking at her to give her a hint to "get moving!"

I really enjoyed standing in the middle of the field and taking in all the great smells.



We went back this little path where the two buildings come together and I know there was a critter back there. I was looking for him under the bushes and I heard him take off. I was trying to watch where he went and then Mom flashed the camera!


We had so much fun! I love to just fly across the field into the wind!


No comments: