Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, October 21, 2011

Obedience Time

Our next class is Beginner Novice and it is right after our rally class. We had time to walk, exercise and warm up. Our judge was really nice and funny, but very strict on judging and increasing the difficulty of our exercises. Our heeling was okay (according to Mom) but she said that I can do better. Just like the figure 8, she said I have beautiful Figure 8 and I didn't show that. Hmm, guess she was not thrilled with those :( Next was the sit for exam, which is pretty easy. But then we had the sit stay. Our ring was very long and narrow so the furthest point Mom had to go was behind me. She left me and away she went. She does check in with me and smile as she walks around. I did great, didn't even move a foot.

On to challenge #5 for the day. Our judge had our off leash recall right at the ring gate where the dog in the next ring is doing the broad jump. We were like 6" away from the other dog. Well, I beat this challenge as I didn't even pay attention to the other ring and had a perfect, FAST recall. Overall, I did a great job. I earned my second beginner novice leg. One more for my title!!!

No comments: