Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, October 31, 2011

Great Lesson

Mom and I got to take another long walk this morning before leaving the hotel. We packed all our stuff to go home today. I was happy! I like going places with Mom, but love going home.

We went to a new place today and Mom took my cage in. There was a girl Flat Coat that greeted me when I went in and I thought she was really cute.

We were very lucky today, we got a private lesson with Denise Fenzi. I thought she was a lot of fun and she really liked me. She thought I did really good heeling and when she put my dumbbell on the ground I snatched it up and she was very excited that I liked it that much. She gave Mom ideas to use that in the ring. I really do not know who she is, but Mom was thrilled that we got to work with her.

I liked her because she gave Mom some great games that we could play AND she knew when I didn't like something and told Mom that she should not do it that way. Then she gave her a fun way to do it. My way to learn! Mom and I both had a lot of fun and learned a lot of new things to play. And we get to play more dumbbell games!!

We headed home from our long weekend. We stopped for lunch and Mom shared her sandwich with me. Then it started raining and our drive home was interesting. We had deer run out in front of us too. We were going really fast and then Mom yells "hang on" and she slams on the brakes and everything flies to the front of the van. Good thing my cage is secured or I might have been upfront with Mom!!!

We were almost home and then ice starts hitting our van. We had to drive home in hail!! When we got home, our entire deck was covered. I had to go potty, but just stood there and looked at all the hail!


I finally decided it was not so bad and then started sliding around on the deck just for fun!!

No comments: