Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, October 21, 2011

Fun and challenging (Pt 2)

We were able to warm up, go out to potty and be ready for our rally course. There was a big Doberman ahead of us and we walked up to the ring while he was competing. We were outside the ring when he started running around and around and tried to run out of the ring. I got all excited watching him, I wanted to play too!! Mom had me move behind the gate post so I couldn't watch him. Now, I don't think that is fair! Luckily (at least what Mom says) the dog was excused, otherwise he would have been my honor dog and I would have to jump into his space. I think he would have got up to play if I had to do that.

Everything was back under control and I was called in the ring -finally, my turn to play. I did a pretty good job, get almost through the course and a dog right outside the ring got hurt and started screaming and screaming and screaming. I just couldn't work while this was happening right beside me. I had to stop and see what was happening. He finally stopped screaming and I went on to finish my course.

Well, we succeed challenge number 4 for the day and it is only 11:00 and two more classes to go!

No comments: