Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spooky Gloves

We had so much fun at class, I got to play with my dumbbell A LOT!!! I love playing with my dumbbell. Then we played a Halloween game called "spooky gloves." When Mom would send me to one glove the other glove would slowly drag across the ground. Well, we thought the name was cute and I was the first one to go. Just as Mom sent me, we heard doorbell type noises and the door started rattling. That is odd... maybe someone is out there wanting in. Then the gate and trash can crashed to the floor by the other door. Ok, something is spooky and it is NOT the gloves. We have been going there for a long time and nothing like this has ever happened. And NO, no one was at the door!!! Well that we could SEE!!! AND there is NO doorbell to ring!

I also won money!!! The very last game was a drop on recall and we had to drop on the dollar. I was the closest so I won it!! Mom has to take me to the store to get treats!!!

No comments: