Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, October 29, 2011

GREAT Weekend


Mom and I drove to Toledo for a great seminar. I thought we were going to a show, but this was even better. I got to play a lot of times during the day, earn great cookies and meet a lot of new friends. We did fun things too, we played new games with cookies and toys. I got a new toy too!! Mom told me it matches me because it is gray. I think that is why Mom bought it for me :) My friends Blue and Chase were there and I told Blue off for getting near my cooler. He steals my treats!! He even stole my entire cooler one time :) So I had to warn him. I know him too well, because I am just like him, I steal cookies too.

After our fun day we went to a hotel. Hotels are okay, but I still do not understand why there is only a bed. It is just dinner time and Mom tells me to get on the bed??? I really think they should have couches too.

After we both had dinner, we took a long walk around the businesses. It was a lot of fun as there were bunnies all over the place and I tried to chase them (and took Mom along for the ride.) And then we were back to the hotel to get some rese.

And Mom let me control the TV and watch good shows! I am looking forward to another fun day tomorrow.

No comments: