Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, October 28, 2011

Fun at Alum Creek

Mom and I went to Alum Creek today. We thought it would be good to go during the day and we would have the entire place to ourselves. And our plan was right!! We were the only ones there. I had soooo much fun as we have not been there for 2 months!!!

I walked along the creek and smelled all the good smells in the water.

And then for some reason, Mom thought it would be nice to have a picture of me sitting by the water. We are not here for portraits OR sitting. Please let me run!!


The she got the picture (smile) and I got to run and run and run!!



And then I found critters!! They were everywhere and so much fun to track and point.




I just had sooo much fun today. I wish we could do this everyday.

No comments: