Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fun Day!!

We had such a fun day today and now I am TIRED!! We were outside all day long, I helped Mom paint and chased bees (until I got in trouble, again....) I have to learn to be quiet when I find them. They do not listen, so I bark at them and then Mom knows I'm doing something I probably shouldn't be doing. She keeps telling me that they will bite back!

Mom had all the doors open and it was so nice to run through the house and watch out all the doors. We played in the yard too, Mom chased me and we played retrieve.

I had turkey and eggs for dinner - yum! And then we had a cookout, and I even shared the veggies too. After dinner we went in the back yard to play. I had wanted to go out there all day and was so happy. After running we came inside and crashed. I was so hot I crashed in front of the fan for awhile. Then I crawled up on the couch with Mom, stole her BOT blanket, and crashed for the night. I really do think she should get me one...

No comments: