Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fun Day

Mom and I had a great day today. We got up early, shared our Panera breakfast with Gary and then off to the school to run!! Unfortunately when we got there, there were other dogs so we went back home. The school is really close, so Mom said we could come back. We went home and ran in our backyard for awhile and then off to the school again. This time we had it all to ourselves.

I got to run and play and hunt and retrieve. We found a soccer cone that was left and we used it for retrieve games and it was a lot of fun. Mom even chased me. There were also birds and I would point them and Mom and I could practice our bird work.

When we got home, Mom had to run some errands so I stayed home on my comfy bed with a yogurt bone AND a marrow bone. I stayed really busy while Mom was gone.

We got to run again in the back yard when she got home. It was so nice outside, so we didn't want to be in the house. Later in the day we went out and practiced our obedience and I earned salmon cookies and my bunny stick. We had sooo much fun. We worked on recalls, drop on recalls, directive jumping and heeling. We finally had to go inside as Mom had to leave again.

Mom went to yoga class and Gary and I cooked dinner while she was gone. It was a big surprise and we had it all ready when she hot home.

Now for a relaxing evening with Mom and Gary before they go back to work. I have had a fun and busy weekend!!!

No comments: