Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Agility OUTSIDE!!!

WOW!!! I am so excited!!!! We got to play agility outside tonight. We just did weaves and jumps, but just doing that was FUN! Mom was doing 2 jump lead outs and lead out pushes and I did everything perfect. I love playing outside with Mom. When we were done, she told me it was okay to go run and play. I didn't want to.... I wanted to keep playing with her. I got another new training toy too, it is a raccoon tail, Mom tried to surprise me with it but I could smell it in her pocket!!!

No comments: