Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Great weekend


What a great weekend we had. Even though it rained today, Mom and I were able to do a lot of fun stuff. We played in the training room and when it quit raining Mom and Gary raised the teeter for me and then I went out to play on it. It was a lot of fun and I didn't want to stop.

Then we went to Home Depot to see all my friends and train a little. I saw a lot of little kids and even got to meet a few of them and they liked to pet me. I was very good and did heads up heeling in the main aisle. I have never been able to do that before on a busy day. When I first started going to Home Depot, I couldn't even keep a loose leash in the main aisle and now I have full attention. Mom was so proud of me. We practiced all our rally exercises and I did everything perfect!!!

I wanted to play again, but Mom said I had to wait until my food digests. I just ate dinner a few minutes ago. So I guess I will just nap until time to play. I am tired as it has been a full weekend and I had so much fun!!!

No comments: