Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 21, 2010

I am sneaky

Mom has this really cool dust "thingie" that is to be used on shelves, TV, etc. It is on a handle (like my toilet brush) but then is like a little mop. It could be a very cool shake toy. I always attack it when she tries to use it, but then she keeps it in a drawer when not in use.

Today she was getting something out of the drawer, and I guess she was concentrating, as I grabbed the duster and away I went. I took it out in the back yard and she never even knew I had it. She walked by the window and saw me standing out there with it, but must have thought it was my toilet brush. I was able to detach it from the handle and was having so much fun playing with it. Then my big mistake.... I took it back in the house. That is when she realized what I had. She made me "bring it" to her and I had to give it up! Next time I will keep it outside, she won't even know it is missing.

Of course there are no pictures to post as she was too busy making me give it back!

No comments: