Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SUN, FUN, AND WEAVES

Mom was right!! It was soooo nice outside today. She worked from home, so she propped open the back door so I could go out and play. That still is not as much fun as going out to play with her!! At lunch time we went out and ran and jumped and weaved and ran some more. It was a blast. We worked on my weave entries and Mom told me how proud she is of me. It finally clicked and I can make entries with Mom really far away and in all directions. I have learned to go up and around the pole and you should hear Mom, it is funny :) Today was the first day that I could really do it with her that far away.

I got to play outside more in the afternoon while Mom was working and then we went to see Dr. Karen. I was pretty good, just my neck needed some adjustments, but better than last week.

We couldn't practice any more agility tonight since I was adjusted, but we did go out and run. I love it when Mom chases me, I tuck my butt and run FAST!!! She cheats and runs through the middle, but that is okay, I just go faster!! I can't wait to go out again tomorrow and play.

No comments: