Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Get rid of the TV

Gosh, I do not understand why Mom thinks watching people dance on TV is fun?? She and Gary were both watching it. Do they not understand we have things to do. Like tables, weaves, tunnels, chute, teeter, signals.... it really doesn't matter. Going out to run and retrieve would be good too. Mom tries to sit and watch TV and I glare at her from the training room, then if she ignores me, I run in and tap her and run back. She did come and play with me during commercials, but then Gary would yell and tell her when it was back on. I guess I just do not see what the excitement is. We can have so much more fun on our own.

Tonight was much better, it was so nice outside and Mom and I spent over an hour out back playing. We did all kinds of fun stuff and I did great rear crosses on my jump box. I also did 6 straight poles really well too. I am so excited that we can go outside and play and it doesn't get dark really early either.

No comments: