Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 14, 2010

WEAVES

Mom and I have really been working on our weaves - I think weaves are my favorite! I BEG mom to come play weaves with me and I don't want to stop. I am able to do almost straight poles now. You can hardly tell they are not in a straight line and I am getting better at my entries too. We still have a lot of work to do, but that is fine as I really like playing the weave game!!

Mom said we could play weaves outside today if the weather cooperated, but it didn't. It is really rainy and muddy out, so we just played in the house.

No comments: